Employee Led Evaluation
- Fife Council are offering members an opportunity to revisit the grades of their posts, this is the first time members have been able to challenge their grades since the implementation of Single Status.
- The first Appeals Window opens on Monday 1st April 2019.
- There has to have been a significant variation in your role since Single Status and members need supporting evidence of this for an appeal to be successful.
- All the information in relation to the process can be accessed via http://www.fish.fife/fish/subjects/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&pageid=6834F311-F252-19AD-5FE982D2B1FB0BD2&subjectid=3623D4A3-9881-81D0-C3F272A6F4A99AE3
- The initial Appeals Window closes on Friday 26th April 2019.